Meet The Envy Team
- 12 years in home improvement
- Hobbies: Biking, sporting events, boating, and comedy
- Veteran – U.S. Coast Guard
- 8 years in the home remodeling industry
- Hobbies: Cross fitness training, fishing, cooking, and volleyball
- Co-founders of Envy Home Services
- Over 20 years in the construction industry, including installation, sales and service
Our goal is to insure any contact a customer or an employee has with Envy is an honest and enjoyable experience. We both look forward to working for you and your family.
The Envy Home Services team of product specialists, installers, and administrative staff work together to make certain that our clients receive the best-in-class products, care and service. It’s no wonder that we’ve heard clients praise “The Envy Experience.”
Rules we live by:
- We represent a tradition of superior service and excellence for over 7 years
- We are polite and courteous to our clients and treat all people with respect
- Our clients are the reason we exist
- The client’s concern is our concern
- We return all telephone calls within 24 hours
- We respond to client concerns promptly and considerately
- We concern ourselves with the details
- We dress and act professionally
- We work to exceed our clients’ expectations
- We treat our client’s home as we would our own
- Once an Envy Client, we’ll work to keep you an Envy Client for life
Every day, we strive to abide by our own set of guidelines. We think it makes a huge difference in the type of contractor you hire to work in your home.
Our goal is to deliver a skilled, efficient, and on-time completion of the project you hired us for and then provide you with timely, professional service if you ever need assistance after the job is completed.
Customer Service is our specialty. We assist our customers in understanding the products they purchase from us. Then we stand behind those products and our workmanship after we install them.
The trained professionals that install our products are extremely experienced. They will work with you to make certain your job is installed to your satisfaction. All of our professional installers go through a criminal background check and are properly insured